Sunday, February 11, 2007

I owe the blog

Ok... So, it's been forever since I've added anything!!! I am excited for spring, sunny days, warmer weather, and a lot more photo opportunities.

In the mean time, I did something weird, bazaar, and I think completely cool. What do you think??? Email me or comment on which one you like best. This took me forever to make, and now I'm stuck with a silly last decision. I'm having a hard time!!! Help me out !!!!









4 comments:

Shonda said...

White! I think they're both so cool...but I think I like the white, the best. You should put up the original pic. That would be fun to see too.

Kari said...

I'm with Shonda (also one of Shonda's friends who got here from her site) and I like the white. Did you use a paint program? Very cool. ~Kari

siddoway said...

I think I like the dark one. you are so creative. hey this is totally a side note, but I watching friends last night and was thinking raina looks like courtney cox. have you ever been told that before? anyways- to get back on track yep- i like the darker one. - hayley

Poe said...

I like th black! It is way cooler than a white background.~Alex