Hi there. I'm Jessica poe's sister in-law, and I was just looking for some inspiration as far as blogskins/templates go and I love the slide show you have on your page. I can't, however, get mine to fit on the page well, and I like how you split up the two headers and had the slide in the middle. Looks a lot nicer and clean than my attempts. I was wondering if you had any suggestions, as far as where you put your html codes for the slide show, and how you got that split up. My email address is rognongirl@gmail.com. I'd appreciate any help you can get. Your site is very cute.
1 comment:
Hi there. I'm Jessica poe's sister in-law, and I was just looking for some inspiration as far as blogskins/templates go and I love the slide show you have on your page. I can't, however, get mine to fit on the page well, and I like how you split up the two headers and had the slide in the middle. Looks a lot nicer and clean than my attempts. I was wondering if you had any suggestions, as far as where you put your html codes for the slide show, and how you got that split up. My email address is rognongirl@gmail.com. I'd appreciate any help you can get. Your site is very cute.
Post a Comment