I am green. I am a Nike fan. I like water. I don't mind the rain. I enjoy the ocean and the mountains. And, I went to the adidas campus (yeah... that's right. Their North American headquarters are here too)! I know, this is nearly sacrelig since Nike IS Oregon.
Dare I say that we had a good time too?




7 comments:
gasp! Shamefull! (kidding, we prefer addidas as well :) Cute!
I won't tell nike.
You could go out wearing your sandals with socks to feel all Oregonian again :)
My sis would be proud. Next time let me know and she'll hook you up at the employee store (if you didn't already get a hook up). I love the big shoes there. :)
as long as that's all you are unfaithful in! You didn't tell me about this little adventure! What fun! You are such fun parents to do field trips! Your boys are adorable, as always! (by the way, the ONLY running shoe I buy is Addidas SuperNova!)
Shhhhh! Raina! There are Nike cams everywhere in Portland. Teasing! Love Addidas! no shame in quality! The boys look so cute!
Tsk, Tsk you know better! The Nike police are going to get you! But i'm sure it was worth it, your family looked like they had fun. Wish we could join you!
I was born there, it's a good place.
Post a Comment