Welcome to our family website! We hope you enjoy the pictures.
Friday, October 08, 2010
My dream came true!
I dream of this image, but NEVER would have thought they would have behaved to actually capture it! I cried when I saw it... and I just HAD to share!!! Please go see the rest here.. I'll be blubbering over them for the next few days.
Your boys are to DIE for! They are so precious. Now no rush to get them dating. I'm reserving them for Eva. I just think they are the cutest...like their mother and father!
So Cute Raina, I love the one on Shonda's where Trenton has his hand in pocket with the cutest little GQ pose. How much wall space do you have? I would never be able to narrow it down.
12 comments:
WOW! The photo of the boys is incredible, beautiful, handsome and just amazing!!!! When does this ever happen? LOVE them!
Amazing!!! That is all I can say. So adorable!
Even I have a crush on them. Love how T-bone worked it for the camera. :) And the duo looking dapper in the same photo: awesome!
Too incredible for words. Your boys look like little angels. And we all need a sister like Shonda.
Those are great pictures!! You should be crying to have both boys look so cute and happy!!!
Your boys are so big and Trenton looks really grown up in the picture! They are amazing, what some cute kids!
Handsome, handsome, handsome!
this only happens with Shonda. Seriously, my dream would have come true to to have photos like these..especially that top one! Oh my! Handsome dudes!!
Your boys are to DIE for! They are so precious. Now no rush to get them dating. I'm reserving them for Eva. I just think they are the cutest...like their mother and father!
Sooooo awesome! What lookers they are! Can I say that you are an awesome mom?
Very very cute!!
So Cute Raina, I love the one on Shonda's where Trenton has his hand in pocket with the cutest little GQ pose. How much wall space do you have? I would never be able to narrow it down.
Post a Comment