
I may regret posting the above photo, but these are the amazing women that worked together to create a Talent Show. It showcased some of the best people in our ward!
We started off the event with a Jazzercise routine with my alter ego making an appearance. (Check me out with neon hair above)
I couldn't include all the photos, but these are just a few from the night.


There was a Maori Haka with singing and dancing! (Amazing Bonita... really!!)

Hawaiian Shell Blowing

A solo that would make you proud! Especially when fear almost took over and her CD didn't work. She stood alone and blew us away!

Juggling... My kids now want to learn.. and I think he might be their new teacher. :D

Magic Shows

Lots of piano and singing (I wish I could post pictures of them all!)

Dancing

Family Acts

Guitar solos

The house was PACKED!

We even brought in special guests... Steven Tyler, Darth Vader, and the Dogg!

Group Dances were a show stopper!

Unicyclists...
And there were display tables to show off so much more.
I am proud to know such talented people! Thank you to all who participated and who worked hard to make it all come together!
Till next year!
3 comments:
You guys did an amazing job!!! Really! It was so well organized, and super fun! My kids felt so special and talented after the night and were just smiling so big!!! I lived it! Your Jazzercise routine rocked, but then again, j already knew you have some serious moves!!! You can't forget to brag about the awesome MC! Emile was so great! Wow! Who knew our ward had such great talent!?
I think your opening number truly set the tone for the evening! It was the PERFECT ward activity.
Wow! I really can't imagine all the work you did to pull this off but I am extremely sad I missed your jazzercise routine. Awesome that the ward stepped up and volunteered to do stuff! Fun.
Post a Comment