Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Birthday boy

Emile's birthday was this last week and I had so much fun celebrating him. He's a little quirky, and kinda immature at times, but during his 32 years... I have had the pleasure of spending 13 with him. 13 birthdays where I have seen him grow into a better man, a gifted father, and a devoted husband. I am certain these have been the best years of my life! It is not about me though, it is about him. Celebrating his life and how it has intertwined with mine makes me kind of sentimental and proud of all that we have accomplished together. He is capable of so much, and he makes me more secure in who I am and what I can become.

Happy Birthday!

Oh yeah.. and I made cupcakes. See... I think they were cute.







6 comments:

Alisha B. Whitman said...

Your cupcakes look fantastic! So cute. And happy birthday! 13 years? Awesome.

j and k said...

Happy bday cute Emile! Hope you had a fun one, but with such a fantastically creative wife (with mad baking skills) who wouldn't? You make 28 look good! ;-)

Dana said...

you totally married a studd! Love you guys Happy Birthday Emile!!!

Christi said...

Happy Birthday Emile! 13 years!!! That's awesome. Hope you had a good time celebrating.

Bobbidee said...

Happy Birthday Emile! You two are an awesome couple! LOVE the cupcakes, I wish I could just grab one and taste it!

Jen said...

Happy belated, Emile! You guys have a really darling family, and I am so jealous of your baking skillz, Raina! Gorgeous cupcakes!!!