
Ten years ago we were surrounded by the best people on earth! Our best friends and all our family came to support us on our journey together. I knew we would get to ten years.... and I can't wait to see twenty, thirty... fifty...
We look a little different, but one thing remains the same. I love this man! I guess my heart spoke to me clearly when my maturity couldn't even understand the gravity of what I was about to venture into.
My heart is full of gratitude and love and I suppose that is just what I am supposed to feel on an anniversary.
We look a little different, but one thing remains the same. I love this man! I guess my heart spoke to me clearly when my maturity couldn't even understand the gravity of what I was about to venture into.
My heart is full of gratitude and love and I suppose that is just what I am supposed to feel on an anniversary.
3 comments:
10 years!!! First of all that is awesome!! It doesn't seem that long ago we were at Ricks together. Congrats to you guys! Love you.
Congrats!! Sometimes doesn't it feel like it's been longer? Almost like you can't remember a time before you were married to your sweetie? Happy Anniversary!
Man have I known you that long!? I remember the day we met at our dorm, and the day you got married and all the time in between. Really you two are perfect for each other, you have so much energy and zest for life. Love all the memories I have of you two! Congrats!!!!
Post a Comment