Monday, December 26, 2011

Ski bums...

I ski! I have skied my whole life, and I am even proud to say that I joined a ski team in high school just to learn to ski better. I didn't make any remarkable strides in the racing department, but I can hang with just about anyone in the meanwhile.

I have waited for the moment to be right to teach my boys how to ski. Take a look at our first ski lessons. We are going again very soon and we will show you progress as it comes.

4 comments:

Christi said...

This makes me miss Oregon and you guys!!! I love how smiley they were the whole time!

Alisha B. Whitman said...

SO cute! My favorite part is right after the snowman when Trenton's scooting forward and gets tangled up. They look happy at the end of the day so it must've been a success!d

Dana said...

I loved watching this! I am with Alisha when I saw Trenton scooting forward and getting tangled up it reminded me of all the times I tried to ski. Your kids are way better than I am! I love how Simon squats and is totally confident, he's so cute! You guys always look like you have so much fun. Miss you!

Mrs. Magula said...

Awwwwwwwwww, another wonderful video! Way to go, Trenton & Simon! I don't know what it is, but I tear up watching every single one! =) And it can't be all pregnancy hormones, because this has been happening since long before I was prego! Regarless, it does make me so excited to get to be momma to two little boys in knowing we will have some of the same experiences. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and can't wait to see their progress!