Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fire house Birthday Party

Most awesome BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!
Simon is turning 4 and there is no turning back.
He is practically perfect from a mother's perspective.
This birthday boy LOVES Super Hero's, and while he has a particularly sweet spot in his heart for the hero's in Star Wars, we had the privilege of introducing him to some real super hero's at the Fire Department.
I am pretty sure our birthday parties in the future will never compare to this one again.






















Thank you for capturing the memories Shonda!

6 comments:

Gel said...

That was so much fun!! I love the pictures. Thanks for letting us come!

Stacy said...

Wow! Please adopt me, I love the fire department for letting you do this, who knew? I also have a soft spot for firemen. What a great party and I've never seen a happier smile than Simons. Happy Birthday!

Christi said...

That is so cool that the fire dept. let you do that! Happy Birthday Simon!

Alisha B. Whitman said...

How'd he get so big? Looks like quite the fire station! Glad it was such a blast!

Jen said...

That is fantastic! What a memorable party! You really know how to do it! Love it, but can't believe he's four!

Aspen said...

Wow! Looks like it was an awesome party. You've outdone yourself now! He is such a cute kid.