The magic of Disney descended upon us! We went to Disneyland and fell in love with every square inch of the place. The boys made it fun, and seeing the joy, excitement and anticipation in every turn was priceless. It was even more special that we had this chance to share it with Emile's parents. I will take you on my tour of it... enjoy...


We actually started out at Santa Monica Pier. It was such a beautiful day, and the boys witnessing the rollercoaster was almost unbearable since they thought the pier WAS Disneyland. They had no idea how much fun really lie ahead...
We went star searching in Beverly Hills, Bel-Air, and Hollywood.
We did find a street that seemed pretty special to us.

flying Pirate ships...
silly hats...

storm troopers...
Minnie..



4 comments:
What a fun trip!! next time you go we will be joining you or meeting you there!!!
I'm peeing my pants at the Space Mountain picture! Oh the wide spectrum of emotions in one shot! lol. Looks like a blast - and I'm impressed your boys were brave enough, and tall enough for all the rides!!!
How fun Raina! You guys look like you went, conquered, and created all kinds of fun memories. What a blast! Darling kiddos...I'm sure they had the most fun ever! XO
Looks like so much fun!!! Cute family!
Post a Comment