
On April 9th, 2013 Lincoln joined our family. Here are some images that my sister captured of the day. Her talent and skills never cease to amaze me. She was able to capture this precious moment and the details that can sometimes be so easily forgotten.


























10 comments:
Omigosh!!! Stunning. What a beautiful experience. I'm so happy for you!!
I am so happy for you guys. The pictures look amazing. Your big sister always does an a great job but its also because of the subjects she gets to work with! Get some rest and can't wait to talk to ya!
So awesome, what an incredible gift--well several incredible gifts! So beautiful! Congrats!
I feel like we were just allowed this precious little peek into a sacred moment. Thank you for sharing it! And, you're right-your sister captures things SO beautifully it is astounding! Lincoln is such an alert, precious little guy. I'm beyond excited for you!
These are beautiful! Ip what a great sister! He is so handsome!
So precious! Congratulations! And so awesome that your sister was able to be there with you. What a great experience.
these are so beautiful! so happy for you guys. welcome, little lincoln! can't wait to meet him.
LOVE this! You look amazing, Lincoln is adorable, and Emile looks like the perfect proud pop. Congratulations on a job well done sweet Raina!
Congrats and welcome to baby Lincoln!
Congratulations!! What some beautiful photos!! He is so darling. He is a lucky little guy.
Post a Comment