Portland Timers soccer team had their last home game, and thanks to our friends Tyler & Cassidy we had the privilege of attending this awesome game!

This is our cousin Sandra from California! We think she's too fun, and wish she lived up here! We miss you already!

Emile... thinking he's pretty cool with his slushy that only made his teeth blue.


Tyler won a jersey with a signature of the soccer players! Thanks again Tyler & Cassidy!
3 comments:
I miss Timber Jim!
Shoo, man, ain't no thin' budda chiken winn'!
By the way, I started a blog almost 3 weeks ago, but it struggles...I need your help sometime. It's:
SHOOT, I CAN'T EVEN SEE MY ADDRESS UNLESS I DON'T SEND THIS MESSAGE!! -but based on the tab below, you can see my identity.
I miss the Timbers too. We're going to see Beckham sit on the side lines this weekend in LA. I know Posh will never take the place of Timber Jim though. Good Times-
Post a Comment