After 2 long years, Uncle David came home and got to meet Trenton. It has been fun and we are thrilled to have him home. We took David out and rode the new Tram up to OHSU. It was fun and we got to see some views that are just perfect.


After the fun tram ride, we went to dinner and just tried to catch up. It is hard to catch up when you're talking years, but the good news is, David is still the same and he fits in like he never left.
3 comments:
Raina- Trenton looks like such a big boy. That's great that your brother is back. I am guessing from his mission, where did he serve? congrats on the 2nd baby. take care
Raina, It's so funny to think that I just saw David serving out here just a few weeks ago and now he is gone! The Iowa mission certainly was blessed by having him out here. I loved seeing him because it reminded me of home. So glad he's back! ~Rochelle
How fun!
Post a Comment