Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Father's Day

I have a GREAT husband! and I have GREAT pictures of him with our boys, but what I want to show you is how he ACTUALLY spent his Father's day.
I put the arrow there to help. You can also see right next to him is HIS father. I don't think it is possible that he could have spent it any better way this year. Happy Father's Day!

10 comments:

Christi said...

When I show Nick this he is going to be so jealous!!!

Poe said...

That's awesome! Alex will want to hear all about it!

Graham said...

Christi is right, I am completely and utterly jealous. When people tell the story about the best U.S. Open ever you will be able to say you were there. I can't think of anything better!

Kristen said...

thats so cool!

Cooper said...

When I saw Raina tonight, my first question was whether or not you only got to see 72, or whether you got to stay for all 91 holes. I'm so glad you got to see it. It was the greatest US Open ever, and Tiger's best win ever, and you have photographic evidence that you were there.

I was on my lunch break at work, so I got to hear the play-by-play of holes 90 and 91 from my dad, who was watching online. Somewhat less cool of an experience.

j and k said...

Please, don't tell our husbands. We're trying to NOT create ideas here! OR jelousy! FUn fun fun!
Miss you, Raina!

Jen said...

You are such a nice wife to encourage that trip! What a fun experience for Emile and dad! How did you survive your weekend? We need to catch up!

Fancy Nancy said...

Are you kidding me?!!!! That was the best US Open in history and Emile was there?!!!! WOW! How awesome! Totally jealous! And what a win for Tiger.... we were TOTALLY watching too!

Erin said...

I am so glad you posted the picture. Bryan didn't believe me. What an incredible experience. We are definitley green in our house.

Jon and Heidi said...

Of all the people I know to be able to watch that US Open, you are the one I would want to be there. I screamed when Tiger made that putt on 18. Boo-yeah baby!