Slip Slidin Away....
We got the biggest, baddest, coolest slipin slide in the neighborhood, and we couldn't wait to test it out with cousins in the beautiful 92 degree weather we are having.






And... We couldn't leave out little Simon from all the fun.Shonda took what I think is the cutest picture of him. Check it out...here.
10 comments:
Raina,
You look great in that new cute swimsuit.
That looks like serious fun!! I love trenton's face in the picture where you are sliding down...he looks so excited! And that picture of Simon, oh my gosh, Im DYING!! That is adorable!!
Oh my freak'n gosh those are the best pictures! And you all look so good, can I just tell you how jealous that I am-your all on your stomach's! I can't wait to do something like that again! And that picture of Simon holy cow please tell me your going to frame it somewhere in your house!
SO fun! I'm craving poolside seats in your yard! And I'm going to eat Simon right up - he's so chunky yummy! That is 100 percent frame worthy!
What a darling little family. You are a babe, too! Looks like fun and oh my gosh, those pictures of chubba-he's one darling rolly polly little guy!
Raina! You are the most awesome mom for joining in! We will be awaiting our invite to slip and slide on the most awesome slide in the most awesome backyard! And, the pics of Simon are the CUTEST!
I'd like to request an activity for our next VT appointment . . .
I'll bring popsicles!
That is the cutest picture of Simon! He is so cute! Looks like Portland is finally getting some good weather! I am glad that you are enjoying it! Love the water.
Holy cow! I mean it's all been said, but wow! Talk about fun! No wonder my girls get bored with our dinky little ladybug pool - and this is when they don't even know how much better is out there. And of course, Simon's pic is too cute for words.
We totally have the Splash Bomb and we love it!! My pics didn't turn out nearly as cute as yours. But, next time we splash bomb, we'll be thinking of you all up in sunny L.O.
BTW, Simon is adorable.
Post a Comment