Welcome to our family website! We hope you enjoy the pictures.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Pumpkin patches
October doesn't feel real until you've made it to the pumpkin patch. So, we made it a priority early this season, thanks to some friends who suggested Sauvie's Island. It was beautiful, not muddy and totally crowded. I think we weren't the only ones taking advantage of the great weather. Too bad their pumpkins won't be as cool as ours. :D
I love your pumpkins. Ours still sit naked. Cute family shot on a gorgeous fall day! There is nothing better than a crisp fall day at the pumpkin patch!
5 comments:
I love your pumpkins. Ours still sit naked. Cute family shot on a gorgeous fall day! There is nothing better than a crisp fall day at the pumpkin patch!
What a fun event! I wish we could have gone along! THe pictures are just darling and the pumpkins are all decked out-I love it! Darling family!
We really need to get our act together and get to a patch before the season in over!
You 4 are the cutest family ever!!!
I love your pumpkins:)
Post a Comment