The funniest thing is, the treats inside his pumpkin basket are such treasures to Trenton that all he wants to do is count them and stare. I'm sure he'll figure out they are edible soon enough.

Our little LEGO, skeleton, and Dad is some unknown wacky cowboy?
8 comments:
What an ingenious costume!!!!! Hope they are feeling better!
The lego turned out great! All your boys were so cute!
I love the Lego! So creative, as usual! And, the skeleton is super cute! That cowboy is pretty cute as well! Now, where's the photo of the cutest of all, Raina?
I love Trentons Lego..I bet you made that..I also bet you could sell it for BIG BUCKS in your etsy shop, which you should start up asap :) I love the skeleton too..toooooo cute! And Emile, you are the coolest weird cowboy I have ever seen!
sorry, I meant to say wacky cowboy..you are far from weird..that would be me.
cutest little leggo and skeleton...ever!
Nice horse Emile!
You are so creative! The lego was so cute, I just felt bad when I saw him tip over helpless and not be able to stop! Poor little lego... I am glad the boys are feeling better... Emile did steal the show and was quite the talk of the town!
Post a Comment