Friday, November 14, 2008

A little jealous

The only yellow helicopter around! Few things excite our son as much as flying objects. I leave "objects" open ended on purpose. This ranges from airplanes, to helicopters, to balls, to small dinosaurs, to even toys. Really, anything flying through the air is cool. This though, may have been heaven on earth to a 3 year old boy.


(thank goodness for camera phones)

4 comments:

Mandy said...

That pic was from a phone? Your phones are awesome! Our phone pics look cruddy.

Jen said...

That looks awesome! I know someone who would love to be right there by his side!

j and k said...

What a cute picture! You can tell he is in heaven...and he actually is heavenly as well

The Steffens Family said...

This is cute!

Thank you for your nice words about Presley!! How old is Simon? I showed my husband simons little chunky pics...he thought he was SOOOO Adorable! Well..I think so too..both your boys! And I love their names!!

I miss you! :-)