Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Reunion!

These two make me almost as giddy as my hubby. :D We haven't been together in years, and it was surreal hanging out again. The ONLY change is that we've added a few children and the original ones are a little older. Besides that... time didn't change a thing!




I'm so glad we were able to be together and have a BBQ, play badminton, roast smores, and even have a little close bonding with all of our kids in the bathroom at one time. I didn't post the picture, but the visual includes me laughing too hard ... a few butts... a little poo... wet feet... and 10 bodies!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Our stay in Oregon was not long enough. We miss you guys already, and had so much fun and thank heavens those bathroom pictures were not posted! I am laughing right now just thinking about it.