Our little tadpole is growing!
Look at him, he is still in the "goldfish" class, but we'll take him as a goldfish, a tadpole, a penguin or whatever they want to call him there at the Wilson Pool. We can't wait for his next session to start!
Look at him, he is still in the "goldfish" class, but we'll take him as a goldfish, a tadpole, a penguin or whatever they want to call him there at the Wilson Pool. We can't wait for his next session to start!




3 comments:
Way to go fishy man! He looks adorable and like he's taking over the waters. How fun. Plus, I'm jelous of those babysitters who get to indulge in Simon time. I heart Simon too!
What a cool frog slide! Trenton rocks that pool...look at that little studly guy!
Trenton looks so happy! I haven't ventured into the world of babysitters yet, but that seems nice!
Post a Comment