OH MY! That looks so AWESOME right now! I guess I need a different address for you because I just got your Christmas card returned to me in the mail! :(
Raina, you are a cute mom and your boys are beautiful! I love the pirate party (did you really make that cake yourself...so impressive!) and I love how the boys got to meet "real" pirates in Mexico. Happy Holidays! Tiff
I am not sure I can even speak to you... I am way too green with envy! That looks absolutely fabulous!!! How lucky are you? You deserve to have a wonderful time! Enjoy...
11 comments:
So jealous!!!! How is Simon that big already!!!!!
Please stop showing pictures like that . . . I'm trying not to get depressed before the holidays!
Not fair. I'll go drink some hot chocolate to feel a little better now.
Amazing! I am so jealous. I've been trying to hate you all week. How do you always go to Mexico right during our arctic FREEZE???
OH MY! That looks so AWESOME right now! I guess I need a different address for you because I just got your Christmas card returned to me in the mail! :(
Oh so fun! I am so jelous and I'm going to envy your tan when you return. Have so much fun there! Tell Emile he looks way hot lounging!
Wow. Seriously, wow.
Raina, you are a cute mom and your boys are beautiful! I love the pirate party (did you really make that cake yourself...so impressive!) and I love how the boys got to meet "real" pirates in Mexico. Happy Holidays! Tiff
I am not sure I can even speak to you... I am way too green with envy! That looks absolutely fabulous!!! How lucky are you? You deserve to have a wonderful time! Enjoy...
AHHHH!! paradise for sure! I too am way to envious of your fab vacation! More pictures please :) Glad you had such a great time, you DO deserve it!
So gorgeous, looks like a perfect December paradise! Where are you staying down there?? Annual trip?
Post a Comment