So clever! I gotta admit, I didn't notice the writing on your shirt at the party the other night, but now it's very funny :) And really your boys couldn't get cuter. How do you get Simon to smile so big for the camera??
Your costumes ROCK! You need a vacation from being so creative, my dear! Maybe a trip to Mexico? The boys' photos are so nice! Did you take those or Shonda? LOVE them!
I can't stop laughing! Why are you so creative and hilarious? I need more Emile and Raina in my life! I am loving all the costumes and the humor involved. THe boys look WAY too cute!
11 comments:
You and Emile crack me up! I totally got the balloon boy. And you look so adorable even as Swine Flu! :) Hope you have a great Halloween!
I didn't mention it--but your boys are adorable in their outfits too!
So clever! I gotta admit, I didn't notice the writing on your shirt at the party the other night, but now it's very funny :) And really your boys couldn't get cuter. How do you get Simon to smile so big for the camera??
Very cute!!! And very creative!
Your costumes ROCK! You need a vacation from being so creative, my dear! Maybe a trip to Mexico? The boys' photos are so nice! Did you take those or Shonda? LOVE them!
So creative, I love it!!
I love it!
Fantastic costumes!!! on my Halloween run this morning, I saw a pair of H1N1 runners! But, the balloon boy -- cracks me up!!
Hope you guys had a great Halloween :)
I can't stop laughing! Why are you so creative and hilarious? I need more Emile and Raina in my life! I am loving all the costumes and the humor involved. THe boys look WAY too cute!
Awesome outfits! I love the balloon boy. Happy Halloween.
I loved your costumes! I especially loved Emile's speech when he won for the best adult category. I would not expect anything less...
i love the nose rain :)
Post a Comment