Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's HERE...

I did it!
I finally finished our video.

Here is my warning... this is 16 minutes long!
It is broken up into sections. So, if you dare watch the whole thing, pop some popcorn and enjoy.



6 comments:

Jes said...

I watched a big chunk - and the pirate ship was awesome! I bet that took a ton of time to put together - but you and your family will look on it for years to come. Totally worth it! Good job!

Anonymous said...

so so cute! i couldn't stop watching so i had to watch the whole thing! LOVED all of your fun photos, and videos, and the pirate ship, and the funny way that emile jumps into the water!! hahaha! looks like you all had such a fantastic time! loved the video, you are so talented raina! i especially loved my new favorite train song! ;) thanks for sharing!! xoxo sure miss seeing you guys! :)

j and k said...

I had so much fun watching it, though I really wished I had popped the popcorn. THat was too adorable and such a fun way to make a video. And, may I just say-you have one smokin hot bod in those swim suits. Lucky man, Emile!

Kristin said...

OMG...AWESOME video.

Fancy Nancy said...

WOW Raina! We loved it! I think Sam has found a new love interest in Cabo... ie... the hot girl pirate! That outfit was awesome. The pirate ship was the coolest things ever for kids...wow! Emile's comic relief was histarical!!! Sam and I laughed our heads off. And you my friend are insanely talented and beautiful! I absolutely loved the movie clips, pics, interviews and how you put it all together. I really need computer help and a trip to Cabo! Love you! Emile's dad is way funny too...

Jen said...

Holy cow, Raina, this is amazing! The trip looks unbelievable. The video is so great. I can't believe you already have it done! That is so awesome! I love all the jumping in the water. You can dive??? So cool. And, Emile is just hilarious! And that pirate stuff. Seriously? I hope your boys know that real women are rarely as hot as that wench! So great. I am so glad that I finally sat and watched it! It was worth every minute!