Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sick days

This is how we spend our sick days.


While this was effective for awhile...it didn't last long before Trenton got really sick and bribing him with tents, tubes and other fun things quit working. So, we've been on the couch for three days. Hopefully the sun will stay out long enough for us to enjoy some of it.

7 comments:

Christi said...

I hate sick days!!! We finally got all better this week. Good luck!

Whit said...

We have been sick too! What a joy! Ally decided that the first time she ever threw-up was going to be all over the backseat of our car. She even got some on me in the front seat. What a talented kid huh?! Hope you all feel better soon. We miss you and need to get together!

Jen said...

I am so sorry you guys have been sick! Can I bring you anything ? Is it everyone or just Trenton?

Aspen said...

Sounds like sick days are the popular thing right now. A couple of my kids have been down as well. Nice for things to slow down for a bit, but then we all get pretty anxious for things to get crazy again. Hope you all are recovering.

Alisha B. Whitman said...

I hope he's feeling better and that his fever has gone away!!! Has it made you crazy yet?

j and k said...

Yuck! I'm sorry you're all sick. We've had a bug too. Is it sore throat/cold or stomach? I hope you get better quickly and let me know if you need anything! By the way...darling bday cake! Happy bday Simon...you are a lady killer!

Anonymous said...

A is sick. Can we come play at your house?