Welcome to our family website! We hope you enjoy the pictures.
This is very much a Presley thing!!! Love it!
I am crying I am laughing so hard!
So true! Ha! With Kacy, don't forget the high-pitch squeal that accompanies this process.
LOVE!!
wow.. for a moment there i thought someone was making a parody about my children!!! lol. until she said.. "whhhaaat?"... . oh well. we live, learn.. and LAUGH:). thanks for sharing Raina!
I LOVE it!!
that is so funny. I am dying! I never would have made it that long. I have a much shorter fuse! Hey, I miss you, by the way!!!
Yes! Garrett does it but is hitting my leg at the same time!!! Drive me Nuts!
That is stinking hilarious! JR and I think that show is so funny. I love it!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
This is very much a Presley thing!!! Love it!
I am crying I am laughing so hard!
So true! Ha! With Kacy, don't forget the high-pitch squeal that accompanies this process.
LOVE!!
wow.. for a moment there i thought someone was making a parody about my children!!! lol. until she said.. "whhhaaat?"... . oh well. we live, learn.. and LAUGH:). thanks for sharing Raina!
I LOVE it!!
that is so funny. I am dying! I never would have made it that long. I have a much shorter fuse! Hey, I miss you, by the way!!!
Yes! Garrett does it but is hitting my leg at the same time!!! Drive me Nuts!
That is stinking hilarious! JR and I think that show is so funny. I love it!
Post a Comment