Where have I been?
I feel like I haven't been seen or heard from... but really... I'm around.
Let me explain. I have the amazing privilege of working with the children in our church. There are a lot of them, and I have grown to love and appreciate each one. Some are funny, shy, wiggly, smart... others are just their own! They keep me on my toes, and I will try and help them grow and develop by giving them a little bit of my love.
I have help... from amazing women, and together we put on a Olympics activity for them. You'll appreciate more of what we did once you see some their faces (even the silly ones).
Enjoy for a moment.
I feel like I haven't been seen or heard from... but really... I'm around.
Let me explain. I have the amazing privilege of working with the children in our church. There are a lot of them, and I have grown to love and appreciate each one. Some are funny, shy, wiggly, smart... others are just their own! They keep me on my toes, and I will try and help them grow and develop by giving them a little bit of my love.
I have help... from amazing women, and together we put on a Olympics activity for them. You'll appreciate more of what we did once you see some their faces (even the silly ones).
Enjoy for a moment.
building and moving races...
10 comments:
so so cute! i wish we could have been there :(
I love that you posted this! The silly faces pics are awesome! Totally blog worthy, and a very good excuse for not having been out much lately - the other being the rain that never ends.
That activity was great! My kiddos loved it!
WOW! That looks awesome (and like a lot of work)! You are making memories and bringing scripture stories to life! The children are lucky to have you leading and loving them along!
PS I love the video clip below. Have watched it many times!
WOW that looks fantastic!! I love the stuffed animals to the wall!
Wow Rain!!! You are an awesome Primary President. Well done!!!
Oh my---that looks so great! It looks like so much work too! Hope things are going better for you than last time we talked. :)
This was such a great activity! You did a super job. Max loved it! (Molly was sick and missed out and we were at a bball game for Olivia).
seriously Raina? you were made for this calling. This activity looks a.w.e.s.o.m.e. I love the group pictures..I cant beleive everyone looks so much older..I need to get back there asap!
I cannot begin to imagine how much time this took to get ready. This is going above and beyond. So awesome!
Post a Comment