I love good friends! I especially love good friends at the beach. The only thing I don't love is that I left 100 degrees in Portland to needing a jacket and sweatshirts in Lincoln City.
What really made this amazing was when we went to Newport and went crabbing. Of course I forgot my camera (I'll get photos later), but at least you can see what we got to enjoy from our excursion!
And... along with his impressive description of our tasty crab... he makes a pretty mean sand castle with stalactites. :D
3 comments:
How fun that you got to go with Tony! I am jealous, it's 112 here today.
"Bounty from the sea"....hahaha!! Quoted on your blog. I am now complete!
Let's not forget "DogPow"!
By the way, I will send you some pictures right over.
Tony
Looks like fun! We haven't been to the beach in forever (pretty pathetic). By the way, the Dungeneous in the back right is clearly too small to meet Oregon Department of Fish & Wildlife Shellfishing standards...tisk, tisk, and you're the primary president?!
Post a Comment