Thursday, September 09, 2010

My "surfer dude"

We just got back from a surfing vacation!!! We were in Corpus Christi Texas... and the Padre Islands might be our new hang out!!! Here is one of the reasons why we had so much fun. There will be more pictures and video to follow soon!


13 comments:

Kristen said...

Min 3.12 is priceless! Oh my gosh, I am dying over how awesome he is! Constant smile, I could watch this over and over..This is my favorite youve done..so FUN!

Connor and Jana said...

That is so cute!! He is such a brave little boy!!

Christi said...

That is awesome!!! I can't believe how good he did!!!

Vixie said...

Were you out from dawn to dusk? He did so well and the smile - the entire time - is awesome.

Whit said...

I love it! We can't wait to see you guys.

Aspen said...

He's awesome! How much salt water did he end up swallowing? I'm impressed he just kept getting up and doing it again after a few of those wipe outs.

Jes said...

Ah!!!!!!!!!!! He's the coolest 4 year old!! My girlz just watched and are super impressed!

Colt and Candice said...

Ok, he's SO good!

j and k said...

Oh my gosh! Are you kidding? Brave little Trenton! THat is too awesome and he's going to be a famous surfer one day, but Eva will have loved him even before he was famous...so remember that!

Dana said...

That was awesome, I showed Brad and then my boys wanted to see it! Brad lived in Texas at Trenton's age and went to Padre Island too, he loved it! Next summer lets go there together, we will drive down and meet ya there! I want our boys doing that together! Please oh please say yes!

Jen said...

That is the coolest thing! He is so super coordinated! What a fun experience for him! Now he just needs somewhere warm to practice! I love that he surfed into the sunset at the end!

bontovi said...

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIPE OUT!!! Great Job TRENTON!!!! You're officially the coolest kid we know:)

Fancy Nancy said...

ADORABLE!!! Welcome back! Great to see you guys again! Nothing better than the beach!