This is Simon's first year in Pre-school and we were so excited to have the annual photo by the front door with him. While the picture was exciting, I find the school aspect bitter sweet.
This only means he is getting bigger. He is only going one day a week, and to be honest I have mixed feelings. The house is eerie when they are not home. There is no fighting, laughing, pushing, playing, toys, giggles, hugs, kisses, or anything when they are gone.
I'm sure I'll grow to love this, but I miss them while they are gone. Don't get me wrong though...a few hours once a week will be welcomed.

And this handsome boy, absolutely cannot grow any more!
I feel like I missed years with him, and now that he is smarter, and more independent, I just want him to stop here before he ends up in REAL school.


This only means he is getting bigger. He is only going one day a week, and to be honest I have mixed feelings. The house is eerie when they are not home. There is no fighting, laughing, pushing, playing, toys, giggles, hugs, kisses, or anything when they are gone.
I'm sure I'll grow to love this, but I miss them while they are gone. Don't get me wrong though...a few hours once a week will be welcomed.
I feel like I missed years with him, and now that he is smarter, and more independent, I just want him to stop here before he ends up in REAL school.
2 comments:
GET OUT! Those are your big boys? I can hardly stand it, they are so big and oh so handsome. I loved your last sentance, my sentimants exaclty :)
Pre-school-I like to call it the beginning of the end! So fun, but so sad to see the kids growing up.
Jealous of your free morning once a week. Someday...
Post a Comment