Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Oregon Beach video

I made a new video. This is from our family weekend at Lincoln City in September. The weather was perfect, and we had some fun games you'll see at the end.


Lincoln city 2010 from Raina on Vimeo.

6 comments:

Aspen said...

I love these games too! Isn't it funny how one-minute games can provide hours of entertainment? Looks like you guys had fun.

Anonymous said...

you're so great for putting these together. I know that they take you forever, and with all your spare time ;) I'm grateful you did it. One piece of advise. Take better photos of pregnant people.

Anonymous said...

I just wonder if these clips could be used against us in our sanity hearings....nonetheless, Rain, I'm so glad you put these together for our family. They are highlights, every year capturing the fun, the growth and the love! Love you, Mom (I know you're shocked to get a comment from me!)

Jen said...

I love this video. One day I'd like you to teach me. You have mad skils, my dear. Love the games. I love that show! This looks like such a fun weekend. Your family is darling!

j and k said...

Ok, I watched your vid the other day, but had to run out the door before commenting. You are so awesome with your vids. Your family looks like SUCH a BLAST!!!!! Such a fun video-I think we're going to steal your fun family games.

Anonymous said...

That is a very impressive video, and it looks like a lot of fun, too. I think the cupcakes would be harder than the ding dongs.