Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving!


Amongst other things...
I am thankful for desserts! I had so much fun making them for Thanksgiving this year!!! There was Pumpkin Bread Pudding AND Pumpkin Roll cake with the most delicious cheesy caramel filling, and even Pumpkin Flan!

I was sad that we were so stuffed from all the other delicious food that I couldn't keep eating all the sugary stuff.

And of course... I'm so thankful for these boys! They make every day an adventure.

Hope your thanksgiving was wonderful!

6 comments:

Jen said...

oh, now I feel so boring! YUM! I wish I was at your dessert table~

Dana said...

I made one pie, and now I'm jealous of yours! Really I think I'm green with envy! And I love the costumes, where did you get the Super Why costume? Your boys are getting so stink'n big! miss you tons!

Jen said...

I am looking again. And I have decided that I NEED that break pudding recipe. Email me? When do you take off? Have a great trip if I don't see you first!

j and k said...

Raina, my friend! You astound me! Everything you do is always done to perfection, looks fantastic, and is 100% original. I'm in awe of you!

Anonymous said...

yum! everything looks so great! love your kids!
and if you don't mind sharing, i would LOVE your bread pudding recipe as well. ;)
thanks girly!
xoxo

Laura said...

I too am VERY thankful for desserts, those looked delish!