What are you doing to me, Raina? It is rainy and yucky here! You look gorgeous in your sunny best and the family looked like they had a perfect trip! So jelous!
Welcome back. I have been trying to keep the Christmas spirit and not hate you every day of the last few weeks, but I am afraid I have given in to envy. You are such a lucky duck. You look so beautiful and relaxed and TAN. Stinker. Really, I am glad you had a good time. I can't wait to hear all about it!!!
6 comments:
Well I must say, you guys are the world travelers, that is for sure! That is wonderful! It looks like you had a grand time.
What are you doing to me, Raina? It is rainy and yucky here! You look gorgeous in your sunny best and the family looked like they had a perfect trip! So jelous!
Welcome back. I have been trying to keep the Christmas spirit and not hate you every day of the last few weeks, but I am afraid I have given in to envy. You are such a lucky duck. You look so beautiful and relaxed and TAN. Stinker. Really, I am glad you had a good time. I can't wait to hear all about it!!!
wowzers!! It doesnt feel like christmas looking at all this sun and perfect beachy-ness. You guys are so lucky! Cant wait to see more!!
Raina!!! You're sooo brown... i LOVE it!
That looks like an incredible Christmas! I need your address-can you email me?
Heather Swendsen
Post a Comment