Wednesday, December 22, 2010

We made it just in time




Thank goodness we made it back in time to see the big man!!! The boys were so excited and made Santa laugh pretty hard when they started asking for guns and aircraft carriers that could "kill"!
To kill? Really... what about the sweet loving boys that want to play with shovels and trains?
At least everyone in the room was laughing and the photographer said that he hadn't seen Santa laugh that hard all year.

6 comments:

Christi said...

They aren't messing around!!! Super cute pictures! Miss you guys. Merry Christmas.

Aspen said...

Such cute pictures! And no crying. So jealous.

Kristen said...

Killing things? What boys. I love pictures with Santa, adorable! Merry Christmas friend!

Kristen said...

ps..Moses is so into the same thing..so I wasnt saying that in a negative way :)

Jen said...

Maybe I will think twice about a playdate with those boys....trouble! Just kidding. Boys will be boys. I bet Santa LOVED that! What great expressions. I would say you are having your cake and eating it too....

speaking of cake.....where did mine go???

Bobbidee said...

That is hilarious, I love the pictures and all the previous posts too. I am glad you had a good Christmas!