Welcome to our family website! We hope you enjoy the pictures.
Thursday, January 20, 2011
3
Someone has a birthday coming up...
Can you guess who??
Shonda... I tip my hat off to you!! She never ceases to amaze at how she captures personality in her photos! This is HIM! My Simon. I can't wait to post more of him after we celebrate.
He is adorable, can you please send him on a plane to see me?! How did you get him to hold on to those ballons, Garrett would have let those go so fast! Good little man you have there.
Waaayyyy toooo cute! So glad he's our grandson! And so glad that YOU (Raina & Emile) get to raise him...that black and white shows true "attitude" even at only 3 years! Gotta love 'em!
8 comments:
Oh this guy has personality! He oozes with charisma - and the pics capture his charm perfectly. What a doll!
Really too ridiculously cute. I love every single one of them. Sadly he's looking like less of a chubby toddler though. How do they grow up so fast?!
Already 3!!!! I am so glad that Alice is going to have to a cute hubby when she grows up.
He is adorable, can you please send him on a plane to see me?! How did you get him to hold on to those ballons, Garrett would have let those go so fast! Good little man you have there.
Waaayyyy toooo cute! So glad he's our grandson! And so glad that YOU (Raina & Emile) get to raise him...that black and white shows true "attitude" even at only 3 years! Gotta love 'em!
He is really so stinkin' cute. And FULL of personality! Love these pics! You are really so lucky to have Shonda! She is awesome!
Ugh! He is so dang cute!!!!! I want him!
I just wish I could clone this little man. He is WAY too cute! The best combo of you two. Happy bday coming up little guy!
Post a Comment