Monday, January 24, 2011

I heart you

I love Simon!
We celebrated him yesterday and I think he fully grasped the idea that the world revolved around HIM!


This year's theme was airplanes. This was easy for him to choose since he is enamored by them!
We took him to the museum the day before his big day and there were planes and helicopters everywhere!


Then we had a party where everyone jumped on board and got him planes!!!
He even had flying planes on his cake!

Then to top it all off, I made him green airplane cookies for Nursery.

There are so many things I love about this boy!
He is so smart.
He loves chocolate and sweets.
He's passionate.
He still has comforts (like his "Flipper" stuffed animal)
He's playful
and he knows how to make everyone smile!
Happy 3rd Birthday kiddo!

5 comments:

Jen said...

He is the life of the party in Nursery. I will add that to your list. He is a doll. Did you make that airplane cake? AMAZING!

Dana said...

Happy Birthday little guy! I agree the cake is amazing. Miss you guys way to much!

j and k said...

I want to clone a little Simon for my home. He's so adorable! I cannot believe that cake!!!!!!! How do you do it? I'm assuming you did it, because your cakes are always unreal. Such a cute birthday celebration-such good parents!

Anonymous said...

AMAZING cake! Thanks a lot for 'stepping' it down a bit. yea...that was a real step down.

Mrs. Magula said...

Happy belated birthday, Simon! What a proud day for you. Rock the big 3!