Maybe I'm a racer... maybe a cyclist... maybe a wishful thinker... but for now, I'm hitting the road! I finally got my new bike and I couldn't be more excited! !!! !!!! (hence all my exclamation points!!!!!)!!!!
The bike is perfect. Perfect size, perfect color, and buying it from really nice people made the experience even better. They took pristine care of it.
The bike is perfect. Perfect size, perfect color, and buying it from really nice people made the experience even better. They took pristine care of it.
So, this weekend a friend and I went out and rode 24 miles at about 5 in the morning. It was out on a beautiful country road on an island. It was euphoric and I can't wait to go out again! The views were beautiful, the smells were a nice blend of cows, flowers, berries and fresh air right off the river. The picture below isn't me... but this was the road and one of the views that I had on Saturday morning.
When I figure out how to take pictures while riding... then I'll add more shots.
When I figure out how to take pictures while riding... then I'll add more shots.
6 comments:
24 miles! Wow! High five to you.
Oooh! Where'd you go? I want to come! I have a great bike sitting in the garage . . .
I am with Alisha, 24 miles?! Have you been training a lot? You are going to do so good on your triathlon! I'm s happy for you! Be careful though, I saw Tour de France, those guys got beat up!
Way fun! You will be a natural. If you can kick Shawn T's bum...you can kick Lance Armstrong's too. You're amazing!
Sweet bike!!! My advice -- get good bike shorts :) Good luck with your tri -- I can't wait to hear about it!
I love the bike!! You will do great if you rode that many miles already!!
Post a Comment