
6 years old and he has promised to stop growing!
When asked tonight if the girls at school think he is "hot"... his response was "no mom, they think I'm cool".
My boy is growing up so fast, for his birthday we had a Park Ranger themed party where they painted bird houses, went on a scavenger hunt, made squirrels out of pine cones and fought a real fire with squirt guns.
That night... we gave him the best gift and showed him Star Wars for the first time.
All I can say is the force is strong with this one. :D
3 comments:
You're such a great mom. I've never seen a cooler tree cake :) He didn't get scared during Star Wars? He must've been really excited!
Man he is big! So happy that he had such an awesome party! you guys go all out, and that cake is amazing! My kids aren't going to be allowed to see this post, they will realize what weak sauce I am compared to you! Love it all!
Such an old "cool" guy! He looks adorable in his pictures and the cake is just awesome. From you I'd expect no less! Such a fun event all around!
Post a Comment