The next few pictures need a little explanation.
The boys caught fish, and when I did... I tried to be brave.
Here I am holding my prize. No problem.
Here the fish started thumping. Apparently it is called a "drum" fish for a reason. I really want to put it down! I am thinking... "hurry Emile and take this picture!"
Then it wiggled while thumping. That was IT! I lost it and nearly dropped the darn thing! Emile thinks it is pretty funny that he captured this via pictures, and then dared me to put them on the blog. Yup... here it is.
Here is Mr. Brave himself.
Trenton reeling in this fish...
Proud catch of the night!
Even Simon was brave here! We will be getting our Omega 3's this week!
To be continued...
4 comments:
Wow, pulling 6-inchers out of the Tualatin will never again seem exciting!
Looks like a lot of fun--enjoy the fish-fry.
Mom
Those are some seriously big fish! Holy cow! Did he make you clean the fish yourself?
Oh, so cute! You are a brave woman! That thing looks strong, but you are obviously stronger, biker girl. XO
Wow! I would have dropped it and ran. I am not a good pretender. Your facial expressions are priceless! Did you get to eat it?
Post a Comment