Tuesday, September 04, 2012

The Lost Summer

I lost track of all the fun things we did this glorious, sunny, warm, green summer.  We never really stopped playing and I have a few pictures to prove that we laughed and played the entire time.

We played in the rivers...

we played in our yard...


we played at vacation bible school...

We hiked...

we played at Oaks Park...

 At the coast...


We played on our boat...

We even caught some fish...




Enjoyed Enchanted Forest...


 Swam...
 Swam....


Even lost a tooth while swimming...

Visited new waterparks...

Ate our new favorite ice cream...


Hosted a Bocce Tournament...

Bought a new bike and learned to go over our first ramp...


We played with cousins...

Enjoyed fireworks in the street...
 

And learned to ride a bike for the first time!!!

I cannot believe it is over.  Summer is the best time for anything.  We lived in bathing suits and survived off of popsicles.  Practically perfect.

3 comments:

j and k said...

SUch cute pictures and such a fun, eventful summer. I'm so glad his first day of school went great!

Alisha B. Whitman said...

You're making me miss the summer!!! What good times. Jenelle, who was looking with me, was particularly impressed with the fish you caught. Miss you guys.

Pamela said...

Perfect summer indeed! What fun! :)