Watch out 1st Grade, here comes T-Bone!
Being so close to the school, we had a few extra buddies as we walked to school today!
It sure helped the anxiety!
Trenton started looking a little confused right after the above picture and after asking him if he was alright, he replied, "I just don't know what I am supposed to be doing." I think the chaos, new room, new teacher fears started to set-in.
I know this was a big day for him, and I think his fears were the same as mine at the moment. The relief came when he bounced his way home and shared details of his day including (word-for-word) the stories that were read.
I think he will love what this year has ahead of him! Hopefully he won't grow out of a few things: like Star Wars, Legos, morning cartoons, and sitting on my lap for a hug.
2 comments:
Ugh! He is way too big! Super cute though! We need to talk soon . Miss you guys!
cute cute cute!
Post a Comment