Thursday, October 18, 2007

Finally....

Home.
To the best... sweetest... most loveable little boy. Words can't express how much I missed him, and how grateful I am for the trip.
But... there is no other place I'd rather be than with him.

6 comments:

Fancy Nancy said...

Welcome! Welcome! We have missed you! I bet you are so thrilled to be home with Trenton. I have loved reading all about your trip, Italy is so awesome! WOW! I am glad that you had such a fabulous time, I am totally jealous!!!

Kristen said...

I love ALL your pictures, but this one might be my favorite, I Can imagine how I would feel too..almost made me cry :) And I really am so jealous of the trip, I can not wait to hear more, Italy is my dream vacation....someday but for now, Ill live through you! Welcome back!!

Dana said...

Raina! It looks like you totally had a good time. And i loved all the pictures, although its different being there isn't it? So much fun, I can't wait to call you and hear all about it. By the way you are look'n good!

Phoebe said...

We are so glad you are back. I knew you would have a FABULOUS time! The pictures made me want to travel!

Jenn said...

Her Raina... 'member me?!?!?!? I'm so excited I found you. I've missed a LO ward a bunch! Looks like you had a fantastic vacation!!!!

Talk to you soon,
Jenn (Golden)

Jen said...

Oh, you are such a good mommy, that's why he hugged you so tight!