Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Look at what I made!!!

I made a banner and I'm super proud of it. It took a little while, but I can't wait to have it hanging the entire month of November!

8 comments:

Kristen said...

SUPER cute, how creative of you, I absolutly love it, and am so impressed with your sewing skills..who knew!

Christi said...

That is really cute. How did you do the letters? I want to make one.

Fancy Nancy said...

you're making one for me right?!!!

Shonda said...

I didn't know you could sew!

Jen said...

OK,Raina,no kidding,I saw that in Pottery Barn Kids and thought, "could I do this myselft?" and the answer was, "no." It sounds like you have enough to have a little enrichment group over at your house to make it! I am signing up early. Let me know the date and time!

Poe said...

A new talent! You are AMAZING! You could sell those ... and I'll be the first one to buy one from you! :)

Erin said...

This is darling and you are so talented. A natural born seamstress. Can't wait to see the next project. What was the name of the fabric gal?

Phoebe said...

Very nice!