Boys are SO much fun. I'm so glad I have 2 of them! This was the first time that they sat next to eachother and we were butter. Of course, running off to get the camera and smiling at them sitting on the couch. The funny thing is Simon actually fell asleep a few minutes after this picture and Trenton was so wonderful, he just called us for help.

I think it is the funniest thing when the little guys can't control their eyes yet and go crossed.

There she is! My Grandma. She's pretty hip too. Look at those cool glasses and the trendy jacket. I hope to be that cool when I'm her age. The greatest thing is that my boys will know their Great Grandma. I never had the privilege and I'm glad she's here.
5 comments:
Trenton looks so BIG!!! Simon is so cute, I can't wait to meet him.
Ditto on the Grandma Plug, she looks pretty cool, You dont have to worry Raina, I dont think you will ever be un-hip :) The boys are too much! Its funny how old Trenton looks so grown up when he's next to his brother, I love that he just called for you when he fell asleep, how sweet is that!!
There is just something about brothers. Too sweet.
Those pics are adorable. The first of many, those two will be best buds and worst enemies before you know it! Playing and fighting all the time! I agree with your sentiments on boys! I HEART boys! And, how sweet of a great grandma! She not only looks hip, but YOUNG.
So cute! See, no need to have ever worried - he's a great big brother already! I love the lack of eye control too. We always laughed a lot at that.
Post a Comment