Saturday, February 09, 2008

Snow day














I am feeling great after we got out and visited my Grandmother up at Mt Hood. She calls herself GG for Great Grandma, and that's fine... I guess at that age you can call yourself whatever. Trenton had a TON of fun playing in the snow. He went sledding and built a snowman. (Snow bunny actually). I'm not sure what Emile was doing on that one, but there is nothing wrong with switching things up a bit in the snowman arena.

6 comments:

Alisha B. Whitman said...

You are so adventurous! Did you really just have a baby? You look great, and way to get out and have some fun! Jenelle is jealous. She asks to go to the mountain every time she wakes up and sees no snow.

Jen said...

Darling post! You are so adventurous to get out so soon after having a baby! You look lovely, as always.

Fancy Nancy said...

Good grief Raina, you don't waste any time on recovering do you?!! How fun are the mountains! We need to do a better job getting up there, it is so beautiful. The boys are so handsome, we need to come and visit.

Phoebe said...

I am embarassed to admit this, but I haven't been to Mt. Hood yet! Am I going to get kicked out of the state now?

Kristen said...

Emile and Trenton could be twins, what handsome fella's! I really am impressed you are so out and about so quickly, of course, you never cease to impress :)

Connor and Jana said...

That looks soooo fun! We love/miss the snow. I bet Trenton had a blast! Mt. Hood is so pretty. I can't agree with you more.