
Just to get into the Valentine spirit of things, I thought I'd share this. I was a little more in love yesterday, because Emile and I had one of our earliest dates up at Govy, we had shakes at the Huckleberry Inn and sat on (yes, on not in) the parking lot for hours and just talked, and there was no better time than yesterday to find a shake at the old inn, see all the skiers and snowboards walking around town, see all the snow (there is so much snow right now) and remember the moment. I LOVE Mt Hood. I LOVE the snow, and most of all... I'm still just as in love with Emile now as I was then.

Have you ever seen the America?? For those of you who have been up to Mt Hood have you ever noticed the America (all 50 states too) that is on the side of Tom Dick and Harry Mountain?? Just as you go through "silent rocks" and head into the "fall to your death if you go off the road" corner, you look to your right.... Here is a peek so you know what you're looking for.
Better yet... does anyone know the story behind it? I've lived here my whole life and don't know the story. Help!
2 comments:
Now I have made a goal to actually go to Mt. Hood one of these days! Looks like fun-and what a beautiful little family! You look wonderful, Raina! Hope you're feeling well!
Hey Raina its good to get out and see some of the awesome stuff around Oregon! We need to so lunch soon!!! How are you doing?
Post a Comment