
I know most of you think this is Raina's blog, but I figure since I guessed her password its my blog now too. I just wanted to take a minute and wish my sweetheart a very happy birthday. She makes my world complete and I wouldn't enjoy life the same without her. I know all of you could say the same, your life wouldn't be as good if it didn't have a little Raina in it. So lets all raise our drinks and toast to today...April 14th....Raina Day!!
Happy Birthday Raina!!
13 comments:
Oh my gosh! Happy happy birthday Raina! I hope you have a wonderful, happy day-you deserve it! You are an amazing person-so talented, kind, beautiful, tons of fun and just wonderful all around! Let's go have a GNO and celebrate your bday!
Man, I thought I'd be the first to post since I waw up so stinkin early this morning!!!! Happy, Happy Birthday. I'll call and sing in just a few...you'll appreciate that. It will wake you up!
Good work Emile . . .
Yay Raina! Happy day to you, I'll see you tomorrow!
Wahoo for April Birthdays!! Have a fabulous one Raina!
Your hubby is too cute!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope it is a good one!!! Gosh I'm embarassed to say we still haven't gotten together....we need to change that! We had a taste of Spring this weekend....only if it would have stayed!!!!! I finally started posting my blog. I went ahead and added you guys! SEE YA SOON!!! LOVE LOVE THE FUSITUAs
Oh I LOVE Raina day :) Happy Birthday dear Raina!! I hope it was absolutly the best birthday yet! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you..I'm sure Emile came through, what a sweet hubby :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I feel a little silly for not knowing your special day. We'll have to celebrate sometime this week! Birthdays are even better when you stretch them out like that. :)
Happy Birthday! I hope you guys got to do something really fun! For instance i hope your boys slept through the night and slept in for you! That's the best! I loved the cake-Emile i hope you baked her one just like it!
Hi there lady! Happy Bday yesterday! Hope you had a great one. Your family is so beautiful!! All your pics are just breathtaking. Anyways, love this blog thing to see how people are doing:) Tell your hubby that I worked with his cousin's wife, Amy, the other day. Love her! Hope to see you all soon!!
Raina Day is the BEST day!!!!! I hope you had a great b-day!! We miss you.
A few days late, but I wanted to add to the list and wish you a Happy Birthday!! I hope you had an awesome day!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I LOVE YOU!
Happy day, two days late! I DID think of you on the real day, though! I can't wait to go out this weekend to celebrate Raina day! EMILE!! You are too sweet!
Post a Comment