
I love spring cleaning. Not my own spring cleaning but other people's. I usually manage to hit some fantastic garage sales in the beginning of spring. I am thankful other people have great toys that they are willing to sell for almost nothing.
Look what I managed to steal for $12.
- 7 Classic books (like the bear hunt :D)
- a ring toss game
- Chicken croquet (the chicken gets hit... starts squawking and lays an egg)
- Life
- Another board game with a map on it (Carmen Sandiego)
- A fish game
- a TON of Legos
- a basket full of matchbox cars
- a rocket launcher
AND
- a plinko type marble game
I hit the jackpot today. I can't wait until the big sale. Enjoy your spring cleaning!
3 comments:
I love finding good deals! They make me feel so awesome good for you....I'm going yard sale shopping this summer and I hope i get as good a deal!
Let me know the next time you go! I LOVE a good sale.
Take me with you...........I, too, love a G-sale.
Post a Comment