On our trip to the store last night, we both ended up in the section where you can buy scrubbies at different times. I noticed them and picked out the white scrubby. Emile came behind a few minutes later and put the "other" scrubby into the cart. As I couldn't take my eyes off of the colors radiating from the cart, it caused me to wonder. Do these say anything about our personalities?
9 comments:
I need to defend myself here...it was white, pink or rainbow. Those were my only options, white was taken so I picked rainbow....not that there is anything wrong with that.
Sure Emile.
Those colors are quite similar to a certain "flag" of a certain "group" if you know what I mean. I mean, nothing personal Emile...but it's questionable. Teasing...teasing...
My laughter cant be contained, This is so fun that you posted this..hillarious :)
p.s..Emile, Im not laughing AT you..absolutly nothing is wrong with rainbow!!...(hee hee)
I have always wondered that about Emile... my scrubbie is peach, perfectly peachy in everyway!
You're hilarious. I love how you read into stuff! Mine's white too.
I like the rainbow scrubbie, too, Emile. I think it means you are a fun guy.
Everyone's missing the real issue: Men use bar soap.
Post a Comment