Friday, July 04, 2008

4th of July

This needs a small explanation. My extended family gets together after an annual golf tournament. This year it was at the family "pond". My uncle decided to follow through with a dare for $100. Would YOU jump into a pond the looks like THIS for $100???



HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

6 comments:

Kristen said...

First, your music kills me, that is SO awesome. Second, they should have added a few more 0's to the figure, thats seriously the grossest water ever! I'm pretty sure I would have died after jumping in... I loved whoever was saying "breathe through your nose"..so true :)

Shonda said...

THAT ROCKS! Sersiously, that rocks. So nasty, so funny, so glad I was there. This is gonna make youtube history. Well done Raina. That...what can I say....it rocks!

Jen said...

I would do it for $100. I could really use it right now! LOL! That is so funny!

Unknown said...

For $100 I would have swam there and back, sign me up.

Jon and Heidi said...

That is money! I would definitely do it $100 even though Heidi wouldn't touch me for a week.

j and k said...

Brave ones! I am debating if the 100 is worth that stagnant, sludge filled water. BUt, I must say, you make the best videos ever. The music is awesome!