Thursday, August 21, 2008

I love...

Lakeshore Learning.


There is the GREAT new store that finally opened. It is called Lakeshore Learning, and we had so much fun there the other night. There is TONS of stuff that I can't wait to do with Trenton. It all started today when we made a little person from a kit we bought. For some reason he thinks it is "Papa"; probably because the triangle is upside down making it seem like a mustache.
So, Papa... we love you. Polka dots, yellow hair, mismatched shoes and all.

4 comments:

Christi said...

I love Lakeshore. We used to order from there all the time for the preschool's. I bet Trenton had a ball!

Kristen said...

I love trenton's look in the picture! What a fun place..tell me more!

Jen said...

I can't wait to take a trip there! It looks so fun.

j and k said...

I need to go there. Someday. What a cute little guy! By the way, I needed to tell you- the gel pens, and little art stuff has been amazing for killing time. You are the best, and helped me SO much that day! THank you! I love you!